Thread: Does Asus Transformer needs to be charged fully before turning it on

question Does Asus Transformer needs to be charged fully before turning it on

I am using the Asus Eee Pad Transformer and I want to ask you all that does Asus Transformer needs to be charged fully before turning it on? Even when the battery is fully charged when it shows the green color light then after this does it again continue to charge. I think that if you are fully charging it then it should be good to turn on. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?

Re: Does Asus Transformer needs to be charged fully before turning it on

I too have the Asus Transformer tablet comp and I do agree the fact that once the tablet is fully charged and it shows the green color light then you cannot gain anything even when the tablet is kept on the charging continuously.

Down Re: Does Asus Transformer needs to be charged fully before turning it on

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    I too have the Asus Transformer tablet comp and I do agree the fact that once the tablet is fully charged and it shows the green color light then you cannot gain anything even when the tablet is kept on the charging continuously.
    I am not satisfied with your comment. If the Transformer is charged fully and even it shows the green color then you must continue to allow it to be connected to the charger. I would rather tell you that you should let the Eee Pad connected to the charger always and should never disconnect the charger even if you are doing some other work.

Re: Does Asus Transformer needs to be charged fully before turning it on

Ok...Don’t you think so that we are taking the initial charging into the consideration here? When the initial charge is been fully charged then the tablet cannot be continuously connected. Also I do agree the fact that the battery should be kept on the charge and should be connected to the charger at the base because to allow it to get fully charge when you use it for the next time.