Thread: do I need antivirus for my ASUS transformer eee pad??

do I need antivirus for my ASUS transformer eee pad??

Hi friends!! On my 18th birthday my mom gifted my Transformer Eee Pad tablet. When I got this gift I was thinking that I am the happiest man in the world because it bought me lots of happiness. I am very happy to have this great tablet because it contains all the latest features which one tablet should consist. I am very caring about this tablet and that’s why I want to secure it. So I want to know that should I use antivirus to protect my tablet??? Please help me relevant to this topic. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.

re: do I need antivirus for my ASUS transformer eee pad??

Dude there are some infected applications in the android market which can hamper your tablet. So as soon as possible download and install some Antivirus from the Android market. You just have to search for “best antivirus for tablets” in the search window and there will appear a list for many antiviruses. Download and install it.

Can you help me out which antivirus I should install in my tablet to protect it from malware or virus??? Please help me out I am a newbie and I will gradually learn things. Thanks.

You should download and install AVG Antivirus. It will automatically detect infected applications and will eventually protect your tablet from virus, malware. It will gradually scan all the applications, settings and files in real time and kill various tasks which slow your phone. So right now download it wait for nothing.

I would highly recommend you to use Avast antivirus as it is one of the most popular and well known antivirus software. It scans messages and attachments and it also prevents malware from terminating avast. It has a special folder where infected and harmful files can be stored.It is an anti-malware antivirus which detects viruses and malware. Download it now and be tension free and relax. Btw be lated happy birthday dude!!