Thread: Bugs in Samsung Focus S 4G after Mango update

Bugs in Samsung Focus S 4G after Mango update

I finally made Mango update to Samsung Focus S. After this only I have noticed that there are several bugs, issues and some serious problems. None of them were Hardware related. There are nearly 9 apps running in the background. I don’t think that they are necessary. They are simply running without any ease of use. One by one I am getting bugs in this phone. What should I do now?

Re: Bugs in Samsung Focus S 4G after Mango update

I cannot tell anything about updating to Mango because I didn’t experienced it yet, but I can tell you that that Windows Phone 7 really ideal. I particularly like the feature of switching between Messenger, Facebook, and SMS Chat ideal. It would be nicer if they were there to integrate Whats-App.
    The multitasking should not be forgotten. I'm never really away from Windows Phone 7.

Apparently some problems with Samsung focus on some specific providers. I find this weird or something. Samsung models with firmware 1.4 instead of 1.3 are delayed. The update should be adjusted somewhat by carrier. Some features disabled. In addition, some providers have given standard apps. But I think it is mainly something that American providers who customize phones.

The Mango update is an excellent update of Windows Phone bringing many new features, more fluid and correction of a lot of different bugs. Although it may seem exceptional for some. It is not free of bugs for other users who have fallen on bad luck. Rest assured, these errors are not general and only affect some users and devices.

There are two issues affecting the Samsung Focus: voice commands out of service and screen does not turn off during phone conversations. The latter bug is also present on the HTC Surround. The majority of bugs that may impact Windows Phone Mango is known by Microsoft. The Redmond Company should hurry to find a solution so as not to damage its image.

The Mango update had many advantages, but there are some negative reports come out. Thus, the new keyboard update no longer working properly. More and more people complain about the operation of the keyboard. It indicates that the keyboard no longer comes up when you want to type in a window. Even if one is typing, the keyboard suddenly disappears. The touch on the keyboard are not always good about, it therefore appears that some people really have problems with the keyboard of the new Mango update.

Yes, everyone knows that in Mango, this keyboard bug was never fixed. It does not specific to touch a model or an application. In addition, the accuracy of the keyboard when pressing the button seems to have taken a. I have not lost my keyboard but I find it is actually less accurate. The bug is known to Microsoft.

I think that people with these symptoms have the official update. It is doubtful whether it really is the update or what the cause might be. Perhaps we will soon hear more about Mango update from its creators.

Unfortunately, it comes with the installation of the mango updates for Windows Mobile 7. Some users having problems that lead to the worst case that the update stops and then the phone cannot be started. A restoration of the previous state of the Zune software will fail sometimes. For such difficult cases and for some other known bugs, Microsoft offers free Windows Phone Support Tool. Thus, the device should at least be put back into a functioning state.

Microsoft is investigating complaints from Windows Phone users, after installing the update you have problems with mango. Some users are also not possible to access to Office 365 and Exchange. The error, which affected users report, occurs mainly in the use of SharePoint Online and Office 365 components in Exchange 2003. Meanwhile, there are several threads in Microsoft's support forums that deal with the issue.

Officially, Microsoft distributed the mango update currently about half of all WP7 devices. According to the company, the update process goes on smoothly so far.