Thread: AT&T contract for Nokia Lumia 900

AT&T contract for Nokia Lumia 900

In my area the AT&T acquired from Alltel. As Alltel subscriber have got into AT&T. There was unlimited plan for me. From Alltel I had got Samsung Focus for free without any contract. I don’t know anything about AT&T renewal process. So I am afraid that if I am going to get the Lumia 900, will it take out my unlimited data plan? Many people told that they will often switch the plan to current one.

Re: AT&T contract for Nokia Lumia 900

You are saying that you are using the old unlimited data plan. The current plan will not available to you when you go for the upgrade or going to buy a different mobile phone. Since you are an unlimited data plan customer I hope that they will offer you a few unlimited "4G" plans. If so, you can pick one, which seems similar to old one or better than old one and go for unlimited data.

AT & T, on its part, has recently confirmed plans to expand its network LTE in 26 American cities, while T-Mobile USA will be selling the day after tomorrow 11 January, the Lumia 710, the first Nokia smartphone with Windows on board to debut on American market, with a price of 49.99 U.S. dollars in promotion and 24-month contract.

This afternoon, Nokia introduced its next smartphone, the Lumia 900 - to hit AT & T Wireless in the very near future.

The Lumia 900 also is one of the first Windows Phones able to use the AT & T LTE network for data network (barely) currently in the U.S.

The Lumia 900 is the second Windows Phone Nokia launched here. This week T-Mobile will launch the 710 Lumia the extremely low price of $ 50 (after rebate, but with the usual contract of 2 years).

It is already published in the next few months, first it is only on the U.S. market exclusively at North American Telecommunications Company AT & T. The big surprise is the integrated LTE modem for high-speed Internet. As mentioned, it will come in the next few months on the U.S. market and no information about the price. Nokia announced that the company would act "aggressively" on the market. There is no news about the Contract yet. I hope they will release it after the launch.

Nokia has unveiled Windows Phone Lumia 900 at CES 2012. It is the third unit of the new Lumia series and is in the U.S. exclusively at AT & T network provider. With its 4.3-inch display is the largest Windows Phone from Nokia. Thanks to LTE and support of up to 40 megabits per second for data download. Those who are not getting LTE network, they can download at the speed of 21 megabits per second.

The difference is to be held only for 800MHz LTE data service. The other frequency range of 2.6 GHz is indeed in some regions in a test phase.

The introduction of Nokia Lumia 900 with AT & T is another outstanding product that Nokia is willing to implement it worldwide. The main feature of this AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 is that it comes with U-verse TV application. This app allows subscribers to browse the program guide virtually, with this you can also schedule and manage DVR recordings and view the major television programs directly. The U-verse Mobile library offers you a collection of 100 TV series and other than this there are 700 various kinds’ TV shows.

Nokia and AT & T have worked together to launch the Nokia Lumia 900 on the market. Powerful 4G network significantly increases the benefits offered by the Nokia Lumia 900: sharing images and videos of high quality through integrated social networking features has never been so easy and fast, U-verse Mobile content can be better achieved through 4.3-inch screen and powerful battery that allows users to use the device for long without worrying about recharging.