Thread: How to change the skin in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

How to change the skin in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

Hello friends, i wanted to change the skin of the phone, i am not able to do it. Where i was having older phone Motorola Dext (android 1.5) and Palm Treo, were having some of the installed application which let me to change the skin. It was easy to search on those with scroll through application and also by entering first letter to get of applications starting, where in mini pro have to scroll through screen after screen to find what I want. So it is possible to get it mini on one long screen. So please tell me about it, so please tell me. Thank you.

Re: How to change the skin in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

The thing which you are asking is about the launcher, there are plenty of the launcher which you can do all those thing and also apply it and create as you wanted to have, go to android market where you will be getting launcher and check that which is having the same option which you wanted to have.

Yes there is one application which is working as same as you wanted, it is been name as Go Launcher, if you search on Android Market then you will be able to get the link and download it on the phone. You will be able to get Home screen with different look and you might be having different functionality and settings for the phone, even there is one more launcher which is also do same work, it is the ICS Launcher, so search both of them and download it on phone.

I have tried both of the launcher and it has not worked as same which i was search for it. Like the motorola dext. and palm treo where i was getting all the programs on one long screen and also when i just press a letter then i was able to get all the programs which were starting with that letter. So i have tried to worked with these both launcher it was not having that option. So actually what i am finding is that i can go through the screens to find the program which I want. So is there any application which can provide all those. So please suggest me those.

You can try the Gesture Search, which lets you find the anything, it find quickly contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track which is there on the device, you just need to draw the letter of it on phone screen. Well as you have enter the letter then results are been updated on the phone, so whenever you add each letter or digit and it searches better by learning from your search history. So you might be searching for it and it might get what you wanted.

Yes this what i was asking for it, thanks a lot for it. Now it will be easy to get the program or anything which i wanted to search and it might be easy to sort and viewed.