Thread: Video recording stops due to Low battery pop-up on Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro SK17i

Video recording stops due to Low battery pop-up on Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro SK17i

Hello friends, very much tired of the problem which i am getting during the videos on SK10i, i am not able to record any of the video as getting low battery pop-up where there is 10% of 5% of battery. When i am getting the warning then it immediately stops the video recording. But there is been enough battery to record any of video. This is really troubling me, not making me to record video. So is there any method to stop pop-up? Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Video recording stops due to Low battery pop-up on Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro SK17i

I think that it is saving the battery for phone, where you record the video then it will use lot of the battery and it will shut down. So it is in-built in the phone, it is been seen all the phones and also you have to use it as it, you can stop those pop-up to come it. So you have no option to change it and use the phone as it.

Re: Video recording stops due to Low battery pop-up on Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro SK17i

If you are recording video and then you get the pop-up, till that time then your recorded video will be saved on the phone and i have also heard that developer are working on it and will try to fix the problem which you are getting it.