Thread: My Nokia Lumia 800 appears to be completely dead

My Nokia Lumia 800 appears to be completely dead

It has been just a week since I have bought Nokia Lumia 800 and it was working well by last night but then now when I got up in the morning then the phone is appearing to be completely dead, I don’t know what went wrong with it in the, as far as I am aware it was untouched, I have been trying to switch it or and it is just not responding when I am plugging it as well, is there anyone who has an idea about the possible cause and workaround for the same?

Re: My Nokia Lumia 800 appears to be completely dead

It has been just a week since I have bought Nokia Lumia 800 and it was working well by last night but then now when I got up in the morning then the phone is appearing to be completely dead, I don’t know what went wrong with it in the, as far as I am aware it was untouched, I have been trying to switch it or and it is just not responding when I am plugging it as well, is there anyone who has an idea about the possible cause and workaround for the same?
    I think that your phone might be running out of battery, in order to check the same just leave it for sometimes after plugging it to the charging and then un plug it and then try to switch it on ad see if it is working or not. Juts check it out and then let me know what you get.

I have tried it out before and no matter what I am doing it is just not getting on, I thought that there might be something wrong with the battery but then I have checked out by switching its battery with the other phone of same type but then it is still not giving any kind of response, I have tried leaving it to the charging for several hours but then it is just not making any difference, I think that the phone is completely dead but then I just want to know that what might be the possible cause of the same??

There are possibilities that the phone might be dead but the I will suggest you to plug it again and then try pressing power button and volume down button and see if it it is getting on or not,if that does not work then you can also try out pressing power button+volume down button+camera button and see if you are getting it work again or not, I have found some people who had issue where the phone was not getting on with the power key but then after trying out such combination of key's had solved their issue, I am not very sure that you might be having the same case but then you can just give it a try. Just check it out once.

No even that is not helping, I have by now tried a no of solution including the ones that has been mentioned here but then none of them is helping out, I am really clueless because the phone was untouched and I had not even plugged it to the charging as well, if it was plugged to the charging then I would have assumed that the phone has been dead because of overcharging and so but that’s not the case.

If you are saying that the phone was untouched then I don’t think that we would be able to find out the cause for the same, as far as I can guess the battery might have been low and so which made it turned off and now it is not getting on, which means that the phone is dead, I will suggest you to better contact the service center since you have mentioned that the phone is quite new, just contact them and see what they have to say about the possible cause for this issue.