Thread: How to Reset screen password protection of Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro

How to Reset screen password protection of Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro

I am having a Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro and my and I was trying to create a screen password protection but then now I don’t remember that what is the password as it all happened with some mess. So now I am willing to reset the password as I am not able to unlock the phone now, is there anyone who can suggest me the simplest and the possible solution that I can try out?

Re: How to Reset screen password protection of Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro

I am having a Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro and my and I was trying to create a screen password protection but then now I don’t remember that what is the password as it all happened with some mess. So now I am willing to reset the password as I am not able to unlock the phone now, is there anyone who can suggest me the simplest and the possible solution that I can try out?
    I think that you should try out the Update Service but then I will like to inform you that by using the same you will be losing all the apps, sms, mms, contacts, settings as well.

Hey thanks for that but then I just wanted to know that is there another method of unlocking it because I am not willing to lose the contacts at least because there are some important numbers that I have not saved to the sim card and it is still there in the phone. Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

As far as I am aware there is no other method that you can try out to unlock the screen lock if you forgot the password, If you might have this issue with the android phone then you could have used app called screen lock bypass to unlock, I have searched for such application for your phone as well but then I have not found any so I don’t think that there is any other option left for now.