Thread: Samsung Focus S 4G shutter lag

Samsung Focus S 4G shutter lag

I that there is lag in the Samsung Focus S 4G camera. Actually, when I click a snap from that then I found that if any of the object in that is moving a bit then also it get blurry effect in the images. This is very annoying issue. I found that the Iphone 4 and 4S have done a very good job in terms of the camera focus and clicking on a moving object as well. I wanted to have some opinion from you people and so I am posting this over here. If you have anything pto say on this then please post that over here.

Re: Samsung Focus S 4G shutter lag

I don't think that anyone can do anything for this as this is made in this way. There is no settings for such things which can me altered manually. We will have to live with this only but it is very disappointing thing done by Samsung.

The shutter lag and shutter lag is the interval of time between pressing the finger on the shutter button and actually capturing the image. This delay can cause a number of problems during shooting, the first, more mundane but more important is that for objects / subjects in motion we can not predict what will actually be photographed. In some phones the delay approaches the second, this means that we can risk that the moving subject comes out of the frame completely. This means having unwanted images.

I don’t have this phone but have faced the problem of the shutter lag earlier. The reason for the delay is the calculation by the machine of the various parameters, such as aperture, shutter speed, color balance, flash setting, all in relation to the ISO preset in the case where the latter parameter was set As we add the automatic time setting the phone.

There are three options for you to get it resolved. You can either eliminate, minimize or anticipate. Of course, a fourth option would be to ignore it and if you never take pictures of relatively static scenes, you'll probably never even noticed. Only when you try to capture a fleeting moment or a moving subject you will find this a problem.

This is the normal behaviors with this phone as all the users with this phone are reporting the same problem. You can alter some of the settings in the camera setting to make it a bit better but this cannot be resolved 100 %.