Thread: Call quality is not proper in LG Optimus Sol

Call quality is not proper in LG Optimus Sol

I have recently bought LG Optimus Sol and I have found that the call quality of the phone is very poor, I mean that from 5 calls 2 calls are such where the voice sounds to be scrambled and there is some loud electronic noises as well, the problem was there since the day I had bought it, in the start all the calls I used to receive sounded like there is some interference which is fluctuating them and were noisy but now they are becoming unbearable is there anyone who has an idea about this??

re: Call quality is not proper in LG Optimus Sol

I have recently bought LG Optimus Sol and I have found that the call quality of the phone is very poor, I mean that from 5 calls 2 calls are such where the voice sounds to be scrambled and there is some loud electronic noises as well, the problem was there since the day I had bought it, in the start all the calls I used to receive sounded like there is some interference which is fluctuating them and were noisy but now they are becoming unbearable is there anyone who has an idea about this??
    This issue is not appearing to be related to the software but then you can just go in to the Settings men and then in the call settings and check out the fields like Voice Privacy or say Voice clarity and try to change them and see if they are making any difference, also make sure that you are getting proper signal during the calls, there are possibilities that this might be because of the weak signal and all, just check it out and then let me know what you get.

Even I was thinking that this issue was because of the signal but then I have checked out the same by inserting the sim card to another phone and then making calls and I am really not having any such issues with it, I think that there is something wrong with the phone itself I have tried to use other network provider sim as well but then I am getting the same response. I have checked for the setting that you have told me to check but then there is not such setting in my phone, Is there any other workaround that I can try out??

I think that this is some kind of hardware issue as I am facing the same, other than the above I have found that when I am ending a call then the screen gets freeze and at that when I am trying to press the back button then nothing happens and even after ending the call I am able to see calling…. on the screen, I have tried out a no of solutions but then they have not helped and the issue still exist, I doubt if there is a solution for this.

In that case I think that you both should better contact the service center and see what they have to say about the same.