Thread: LG Beacon screen frozen with "Receiving Message"

LG Beacon screen frozen with "Receiving Message"

I am having some issue with my LG Beacon. Actually, I was trying to download some of the free ringtones in the Myxer. When I was doing that then it showed me a message that says that it will send me one message along with the song. So I was waiting and it says me "RECEIVING MESSAGE" and it is with the same message for the whole day on the screen. So I switched off the phone and taken out the battery and re inserted that back but then also it is showing me the same message. Can you guess that how can I remove this message from the screen. If you have some idea about this then please post that over here.

Re: LG Beacon screen frozen with "Receiving Message"

This could be the issue related with the network signal. If you are having low/no signal then it will not be able to receive the message and will keep on showing you that message. If this is the case then it will be better for you if you can contact to the network provider and they will help you in better way fro this.

I want to ask that when you turn on the phone then, do you get the control of the phone or it was stuck with the "Receiving Message" from the start of the phone. If you are getting the control of the phone then you can try by resetting the phone. but before you start with this, it will be better for you I you can contact to the customer support and they will help you the best way.

I think that you will need to do the firmware update to the latest version available and this can solve the problem for you. If you dont know how to do that then you can go to some mobile repairing shop and they will do this for you.