Thread: Battery sealed in Sony Xperia S might be a failure

Battery sealed in Sony Xperia S might be a failure

While going through the features and the specification of the Sony Xperia S what I saw is that the battery of this phone is sealed and which I think is the greatest failure. Apart from the battery I see that there is no space provided for the micro SD card due to this one cannot reuse the card or cannot upgrade card. After seeing this I think it is a major drawback by not providing the features which comes generally in all other Sony phones.

Re: Battery sealed in Sony Xperia S might be a failure

Seeing this I feel that they are trying to imitate with the apple products. And even the Sony Ericsson CEO had mentioned about this in one of the interview that they are going in the apple’s way and will be trying to provide their users with best quality of products as possible.

While going through the features and the specification of the Sony Xperia S what I saw is that the battery of this phone is sealed and which I think is the greatest failure. Apart from the battery I see that there is no space provided for the micro SD card due to this one cannot reuse the card or cannot upgrade card. After seeing this I think it is a major drawback by not providing the features which comes generally in all other Sony phones.
    I totally agree with you for this, because I feel that users should have some freedom to use what they want to have. For e.g if the users want to have the phone only with the 8 GB or 16 GB for this he has to buy the phone with the 32 GB which is not his requirements. And also one thing is that one cannot reuse the memory card in to other phones.

So according to me I don’t think so doing this they could provide their users with the best quality products

Actually I don’t have any problem with the battery sealed or not providing with the micro SD card. But only thing which I’m disappointed is with the Micro sim. I think providing with this feature will just be useless as Micro sim is not available in all countries and due to this they have to cut their normal sim inorder to use the phone.

I don’t think so this phone will be a great achievement in the market, as people are use to with the phones where they can change the battery, Micro SD card. But as this features are not available I don’t think so it will be great hit.

After seeing the features of this phone I thought of buying it, but while going through this, I feel that I have to think twice before having the hand on this phone because I don’t wanted to buy the phone where users are restricted to change the battery, cannot use micro sd card and must have micro sim. So for this I bought the HTC Desire Smartphone where it gives me all the features which I wanted to have in the phone. I guess I’m not only the one who is disappointed with this features but are many like me.

The reason I was not buying the iPhone was due to not availability of the external micro sd card, cannot remove the battery. due to this I always preferred other brands rather then iPhone.