Thread: lG beacon Freezes while loading picture messages

lG beacon Freezes while loading picture messages

I have recently bought lG beacon and it was working well by now but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it now and it is not able to load picture messages, I mean that when I am receiving a picture message then it keeps on loading for more than 30 minutes and appears to be frozen, I am just left with the option of taking out the battery and then inserting it again to get it work, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out with this??

Re: lG beacon Freezes while loading picture messages

I have recently bought lG beacon and it was working well by now but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it now and it is not able to load picture messages, I mean that when I am receiving a picture message then it keeps on loading for more than 30 minutes and appears to be frozen, I am just left with the option of taking out the battery and then inserting it again to get it work, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out with this??
    I am not very sure but then there are some workarounds that you can try out, first of all make sure that you are having the required signal by sending a picture message from another no to yours and vice versa, if the message is able to load properly than there might be some problem with the signal, the other thing that you can try is sending message to yourself and see if you are getting it properly or not, I also wanted to know that are you having this issue with the picture message or you are also having issues in receiving the text messages as well? Just check it out and then let me know what you get.

I have checked out the same and even I think that this is because of the weak signal, I have tried to send message to myself from my friends no as well as my own and I am getting the same response. The picture message is just not able to load and it is still getting freeze,I have checked for the text message as well and I am getting them late as well, is there any other option that I can try out or I should better contact the network provider??

I think that the last thing that you can try out resetting the network setting, I am not very sure about the setting location in your phone but then it should be somewhere in the network setting and there will be an option of resetting the network, so just try that out and if it does not help then you can contact the network provider and find what they have to say about the same.