Thread: Sony Xperia play screen Misaligned

Sony Xperia play screen Misaligned

I have a odd issue with my phone after rebooting, all of my icons are smaller and misaligned, it appear like the whole thing was pushed up plus to the left. I have notice the icons in the dock bar looks as if to go further than the set border. as it is not malicious. There is a space of space down the right hand side of the display and left to right on the underneath part of the display right under the main button dock plus the desktop. Has anybody had this problem or know what could reason this? I have Titanium Backup, Rom Toolbox, and a some other application however I list those two primarily for the reason that I think they can help repair this perhaps?

re: Sony Xperia play screen Misaligned

This is really very odd I had a same problem on my Optimus S, all my home screens were somewhat shifted left, so on one display i could see part of together walls. It was trippy, and a annoying . I repaired it on my handset by just rebooting the handset. I am certain you have tried that previously though. If you have the whole thing backed up, perhaps a reset would be the fastest answer, if you don’t mind reinstalling the whole thing.

I don't mind restarting in any way, I am just worried regarding my unlock that I paid for plus the root that I had completed. Would doing a complete restore reset either of those stuff ? Sorry if it sounds similar to a stupid question. I am still trying to study the entire stuff.

That one thing that I done which I doubt you tried clearing the launcher data? Otherwise if it's a 3rd party launcher, uninstall after that reinstall it? however for the time being install a backup launcher if you do that, because you require at least 1 launcher for your handset to function correctly

I have try that previously, no go. I've also attempt take out the battery, restarting Ericsson home all the way through application settings, plus restoring frozen apps. None of which worked. You could for all time just use a different launcher

I at present , however sure faulty elements are crossing over by the native launcher.

similar to while something request me to select default application, the list cuts off plus the background of the selection window turn out to be transparent and abruptly cut off.

A complete flash with Flashtool will take away root, however your bootloader will stay open for better . You required a particular package in order to relock the bootloader. I believe you're comfortable waiting for cm9 otherwise see how the leaked ics rom prove to be

Thanks for solution that, is it totally simple to reinstall root on one occasion I restore? Rooted my handset for me. Also, what is clockworkmod? . can anyone here tell me what exactly is that u would love to know that .

Re: Sony Xperia play screen Misaligned

Lcd density is totally the display resolution. while I played on mine I got the similar kind of problem that you illustrate. Can be adjusted by means of ROM Toolbox in buildprop tweaks. Just had a glance at mine with its set to 240. may be value having a look . i had to do a complete restore, i am using a stock rom although i am unlocked and rooted. wonder if it is value using cyanogenmod7? Or should i wait for 9?