Thread: Sony ericsson xperia play shows not enough memory even after having free memory

Sony ericsson xperia play shows not enough memory even after having free memory

In my Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone I am facing weird problem. While installing any application in my mobile phone it shows that I don’t have enough memory but in my mobile phone I have enough memory. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Sony ericsson xperia play shows not enough memory even after having free memory

You have to install apps2sd in your Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone and after installing that application to your will be able to free some memory and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. As far as I know this application will fix your problem.

Re: Sony ericsson xperia play shows not enough memory even after having free memory

I have referred your solution and I have downloaded that application in my device and after installing that application I have was able to free some memory from my Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone but after that also I was getting same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

As you have mentioned that you are not able to solve this problem with the help of that application and that is why I would like to tell you that you should also uninstall application which is not necessary in your phone. Many times by clearing the market data from the device also we can solve this type of problems and that is why I would like to tell you that you should clear the market data from your phone and then your problem might get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Yes clearing the market data from your Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone will help you to get rid of this problem. You can clear the market data with the help of these steps.

First you have to go to settings in your phone and after that you have to tap on the application and after doing that you have to choose storage use. After selecting the storage use you have to select the market data and after that clear the data. Now after clearing the data you will not get same problem in your mobile phone. There was similar problem occurred with my device also and after that I have also tried same solution and then my problem get solved. you can also try this solution.

If after trying this solution also same problem is occurring then you have to reset your Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone and after resetting the Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone your problem might get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.