Thread: How good is the camera of nokia lumia 900 ace

How good is the camera of nokia lumia 900 ace

Hi all , is just want to know about the camera quality of the Nokia lumia 900 ace. I was thinking to go for this phone but first I would like to know about the camera? Is it really good? I only know that the camera of the phone has the Carl Zeiss lens. Could anyone help me about giving the knowledge of the camera quality? Thanks in advance

Re: How good is the camera of nokia lumia 900 ace

swer 2 - I have seen many users of the Titan and the Focus S were saying that their camera quality and the clicks of their camera were far better than the Lumia 800. I think if the Nokia would be bringing some changes in the software or the hardware updates of the Lumia 900 ace to cope up the camera quality that has been lost by Lumia 800. Through my experience I would say that the camera quality of the Lumia 800 is of the good quality but not the great as nokia is known for its camera quality.

I have seen many users of the Titan and the Focus S were saying that their camera quality and the clicks of their camera were far better than the Lumia 800. I think if the Nokia would be bringing some changes in the software or the hardware updates of the Lumia 900 ace to cope up the camera quality that has been lost by Lumia 800. Through my experience I would say that the camera quality of the Lumia 800 is of the good quality but not the great as nokia is known for its camera quality.

This is absolutely true saying from your side. I was too having the Lumia 800 and I have purchased it with a great expectations as it would be giving me the great pics and clicks. But then I found that my choice was wrong because when I compared camera quality with the Galsaxy S II and iPhone 4s then I was disappointing. I have now switched to Galaxy S II as it has a better camera quality.

If the Nokia would be creating the N8 as the Windows Phone then many of ht nokia users would be really appreciated as the camera quality of the N8 is better than the Lumia 800. I don't know for wht rason they have released the Lumia as the Windows phone. Watching the specifications of the Lumia 900 it alsi appears sameas that of the Lumia 800 in the camera quality. I think their must be some additional fieature that nokiad will be introducing in order to gain the market value of the lumia 900 ace.. lets wait and watch…

Thank you guys for giving me such a important information about nokia lumia 900 ace.really appreciated. this has really helped me a lot. i am still in mixed feelings what should i do now to opt for the this mobile or purchase any other mobile. anyway i will see to it. btw thanks again guys. i am highly admired.