Thread: MacBook Pro beeped and shows Black Grid on display

MacBook Pro beeped and shows Black Grid on display

this is really annoying . I had this MacBook pro for the year now and was not able to figure out what exactly the problem is . justy before I try to start my pc its juat went to a black grid and started beep-beeping so I rebooted the and everything is fine now . can anyone here tell me what that short phenomenon was about . I am worried . at the moment the laptop is working fine but do I have a future tread . I would be appreciating any reply

Re: MacBook Pro beeped and shows Black Grid on display

Have you lately put in the RAM to your MacBook Pro? The beep is actually an indication of a memory issue . can you inform me this I might be help you on this

i just newly brought home my MacBook pro that i use for work. i it keeps shutting the laptop down with beeps its tone moreover doesn't even have time to back up? What must i do? Is it my apartment house power to responsibility? Is it this UPS? Any suggestion on another UPS or surge protection?

I had a same issue with my laptop as well . It would accidentally turn off and beep, thinking it was the battery so I change it and it did the similar thing. This only occurs AFTER I connect the USB cable ti the MacBook . I making use on the unconnected by USB for a some years now with no issue but , after I connected the USB cable.... I detached the USB and all is well once more.

If you make use of an APC unit with your MacBook Pro, don't connect it via USB, just leave it as separate.

My MacBook Pro 15" 5.3 work very well until at present, but now the entire get the blacks on the display become red stripes. so it's almost certainly a hardware issue so I don't familiar with yet if the problem e is in the Mac display or in the cabling or somthing else...

What I suggest you is to Boot to the DVD whish is "Repair Disk" by means of Disk Utility. If no issue found, reinstall OS . I hope this will help you