Thread: how to activate Lg revolution

how to activate Lg revolution

I have recently purchased LG revolution and soon after upgraded it. After I planned to activate it but I didn’t know how to activate it. When I inserted my sim card and switch on it says “please wait for activation” what should I do now??? Can anyone help me?? How can I activate my phone?? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: how to activate Lg revolution

I think you should call Verizon customer service centre to help you to fix this issue. The will give you the exact information about how to activate you phone in detail that you will find it very easy. Here is some customer service centre no- 800-888-8448, 888-483-2600. They will help you and refrain you from this issue as soon as possible.

I think you should go to the Verizon store nearby you and surrender your mobile to them. They will completely take care of your mobile. There are trained and skilled professionals in the store who will repair your mobile practically and properly. They will activate your mobile easily.If they found it cannot be done they will replace your mobile. If you will have warranty card they will repair your mobile for free. Kindly give me your feedback if it helps. Thanks.

Thanks guys for your suggestions. I have given my mobile for activating to the local Verizon store and they have assure me that they will activate my mobile and hand me my mobile as quickly as possible. I have my warranty card so they will not charge me for the activation. Thanks again. Really appreciated.