Thread: Display black out while making call in Sony Xperia PLAY

Display black out while making call in Sony Xperia PLAY

i'm just thinking if anybody else has had this problem,. Why i try to have a call with my Xperia play my display goes blank plus doesn’t react to no matter what , so i have to either take the battery out to finish the call or obtain the other person to. even though this is more of a issue while i have an answer phone message while i can’t obtain to the dial pad i can’t listen to it

re: Display black out while making call in Sony Xperia PLAY

My handset does this, while i set it to my ear it goes blank, at the time i take it away to end the call it continue black for some second then the handset come back on, sometimes i have to shake it, however it works

I don't if anybody else has had this issue but my Xperia Play is doing in fact odd thing . For various reason, the handset display just refuse to turn on from time to time. Every once in a while the handset just go dark when the handset is on. It react to calls and everything, although the display just won't turn off. the just technique to answer the problem is pull the battery out and back in again. Then it works very well.

The merely time my Xperia play did great like that was while the alarm turned on plus the display went black, but it just occur once and never occurred again.

had this annoying problem for a while, its when the rectangle sensor above and to the right of the SE logo gets covered by a screen protector. After i carefully cut a small hole in mine i have by no means had this trouble again! Try it out, it’s a definite repair

I just Tried it out this sunrise and it works a treat .i was capable to get to my answer handset no problem. i would never have thought it was the sensor

This is a extremely weird problem. The Sony Xperia Play has gotten enthusiastic reviews from everybody I familiar with and completely no negative feedback. It's an overwhelming handset and no one can reject it. This is the first time I have ever heard of this issue

I don't think it's a hardware problem. It might be one of your apps screwing with your cell phone. Double check what apps are running in the background and if any of them have authorization to tweak your display.

Actually taking the batter away helps turn the display on the Xperia play? Odd I've had the similar problem however I thought it was because the display is a little over sensitive. Anytime I've had the trouble that the screen wouldn't turn on I just clean the display and tried it again. Normally it was for the reason that there was something on the display that was also sending a single and confusing the handset. At least that's what I consider the problem was. In any case just giving in the display a basic wipe down always worked for me.

I haven't had that issue with my phone, display goes blank when I put it close to my ear but that something it is hypothetical to do to put off accidental display presses, it always comes back on while I take it away from my ear.

Re: Display black out while making call in Sony Xperia PLAY

I have found the reason on this issue. mine caused because of the screen protector (sticker thingy)on the display of the phone and when I take it off it all solved the problem .there is something like sensor on the top of the phone and for some reason the screen protector cause it stop working . It has been some days now I am not facing this problem.