Thread: sms vibrate notification unable to work in Sony Xperia PLAY

sms vibrate notification unable to work in Sony Xperia PLAY

I recently purchased the Sony Xperia PLAY and I was really contented by buying it. But I came to notice after several days that's my sms vibrate notification is not working even after I turned my vibrate notification on. In addition to this, I also enabled sound setting and turned it on . I don’t know why this happens as It simply vibrates when the sound if off, and to view further, the setting in the vibrate is set to 'always'. When I receive a call , it always vibrate, the only trouble is at the time of receiving an sms when the sound is on.

Re: sms vibrate notification unable to work in Sony Xperia PLAY

I would suggest some settings to be made so that you solve your issue.Initially, turn off your phone and then remove the battery out. After this have a press and hold on the power button for some couple of seconds. Second put the battery back on and then have restart of your phone.

If this doesn’t solve your issue then move to the settings and then to the privacy and finally to the settings reset

I will provide some steps and following them will solve your issue in some sense. confirm that you backup all
    • And then to do this, move to Settings privacy and then to make a selection for the Back up my data and Automatic restore
    • You need to make a Backup & then Restore the app.
    • For making an installation of the app You require to move to settings and then to applications and finally to verify unknown sources and then download the IO File Manager.
    • Afterward, have a download of the backup & then restore the app, transfer it to your SD card, make use of OI file manager to find it and then after tapping it , install it

According to me if you are making use of task killer, then it will not resolve. Also , an antivirus or juice/battery defender will not allow you to do so. So I would suggest you to make a removal of them they cause more damage , and just remember that you don't require an antivirus.

As per my knowledge, there are issue regarding the file . So after downloading the update for several hours, it ended and nothing seemed to work .afterwards, I made an installation of the audio manager app again, and it really was the reason behind this. someway I suppose it locks the vibrate setting to itself even after is has been uninstalled