Thread: How to move app to SD card in Motorola Droid x2

How to move app to SD card in Motorola Droid x2

Hi friends recently while using my new Motorola Droid x2; I have seen application manager have some of the option available there by which we can move the application and the other file directly into the SD cards, so is it possible and if then how can I move the application in to SD cards with the help of Application Manager. If it is possible to move the App in SD cards then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated and Thanks.

Re: How to move app to SD card in Motorola Droid x2

According to my information the Media area is a separate partition on the internal memory, however I only know that it is possible to move the data and the file to the SD cards but however it is quite not clear that we can able to move the application there on the SD Cards. So for that I think you have to visit the official site and know about this feature of these Mobile.

The thing that I have seen in this Phone is that, the Application manager provides two option for moving the file or application within the cell. However there is actually an internal 8GB storage, so you can either use any of the option among to move the data 'move to phone' or 'move to sd card' with the help of managing apps.

According to my information there are two sd storage areas on some phones, there are Internal SD which is also known as the media area, and also there are External SD. There are some application are present that can be used to move the app into the storage and those app can easily run on the External SD storage areas. And also the application which is predevelop for this Mobile phone can’t able to move to any of the external SD card.

There is the good thing I have seen in this Motorola Droid x2 the way memory referred to on the original Droid, the "internal memory" is somewhat different then the external microSD card. However this is not possible to move the entire app to the SD Cards, so there might be with the use of the Application manager it is possible to move the application to the particular location.