Thread: memory management is not proper in Motorola Droid x2

memory management is not proper in Motorola Droid x2

Hi friends recently I have bought the new Motorola Droid x2, so I am very much happy with this Mobile phone. There are several features and application are available in this Mobile phone that can be used for several thing. But as I am new to this mobile phone I don’t have that much of information about this Mobile phone, so I just want to know more about this Mobile phone. The main and the first thing I want to know is about the memory management that what are the simple and the best steps I have to do make proper memory management in this Mobile phone. If you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated. Because The thing that I have seen in this Mobile is that there is poor memory management, which I mean to say that while I am watching the memory usage for the process with the help of the System Panel app I have seen that "System" memory usage increases steadily and also crashes which leads to the rebooting of the Mobile phone. Is there any kind of memory leak.

re: memory management is not proper in Motorola Droid x2

According to my information this is not an issue with this mobile the thing I just want to suggest that try to verify the Memory usage in the safe mode. In this safe mode the mobile seems to work normally. And there may be the chances that the safe mode prevents for running the apps. And also Safe mode provides the prevention for any third party apps or drivers that are being loaded in to the System.

Re: memory management is not proper in Motorola Droid x2

According to my information you can make the use of Task Manager by Smartwho, because there I have seen that this app is best for the Android users. There are many best GUI and the options are available to make use it provide the better navigation and list out the process of internal, external, your RAM. So finally it is the best app for the process management and it is available there on the market.