Thread: Will Aakash 2 or Ubislate 7 plus do well in the international market?

Will Aakash 2 or Ubislate 7 plus do well in the international market?

It is said that Aakash tablet has come up with a lot of advanced features. Processor is better plus we are getting android 2.3 as OS. That too the price is kept very low. Just 400 rupees more than the original aakash tablet. So I just want to know if aakash will make its names In the international market or not? I just want to know about that, can you all please tell me. Do you think the price of other tablets will come down because of the Aakash tablet? What do you think about it? If you all have any suggestions then please share it with me.

re: Will Aakash 2 or Ubislate 7 plus do well in the international market?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    It is said that Aakash tablet has come up with a lot of advanced features. Processor is better plus we are getting android 2.3 as OS. That too the price is kept very low. Just 400 rupees more than the original aakash tablet. So I just want to know if aakash will make its names In the international market or not? I just want to know about that, can you all please tell me. Do you think the price of other tablets will come down because of the Aakash tablet? What do you think about it? If you all have any suggestions then please share it with me.
    Yes the features are definitely looking good yes it will definitely help itself to compete in the international market and hence I do believe that the rates or prices of the other tablets should definitely come down.

I don’t think so it has anything to compete in the international market. Since the international market has always been flourished with good tablets like iPad 2, galaxy tab and kindle fire. So I don’t think so they will settle with this cheap tablet. Plus the market in India itself is so huge I don’t think so the makers will have time for the international market, that’s my opinion.

If you talk about the old tablet i.e. Aakash tablet 1 it has some really bad specifications and so I don’t think so it has the capacity to compete itself in the international market. Ubislate 7 looks good but still I don’t think so it will make a name in the international market. Only India is a capable market for that tablet and I don’t think so it is going to fare well in the other countries that’s my opinion.