Thread: Is it possible to use 2g sim in ubislate 7 plus?

Is it possible to use 2g sim in ubislate 7 plus?

Hello everyone, I am thinking to buy this ubislate 7 plus so I just want to know will it be ok if I use a 2G sim in that tablet? Also it would be better if you can tell me about the price of the tablet? Guys please brief me about the necessary information that I have asked here, I am not getting any precise information in the internet that’s why I am asking with you all. I hope you will answer this for me.

Re: Is it possible to use 2g sim in ubislate 7 plus?

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    Hello everyone, I am thinking to buy this ubislate 7 plus so I just want to know will it be ok if I use a 2G sim in that tablet? Also it would be better if you can tell me about the price of the tablet? Guys please brief me about the necessary information that I have asked here, I am not getting any precise information in the internet that’s why I am asking with you all. I hope you will answer this for me.
    Yes absolutely you can use that I don’t think so there would be any issue at all. Talking about the price of the tablet it is priced at Rs.2,999. Yes students can avail discounts for the tablet. But if you are not a student then Rs.2999 will be the ultimate price for you. That’s all I can say here. anything else you need to know about the tablet then please do feel free to ask here.

Here are the specifications of this tablet I have listed them down below do check it out.

- Network: GSM
    - Battery Type: Li-Ion 3200 mAh
    - Display Display Resolution 800 x 480 Pixels, 7.0"
    - Memory Memory InBuilt 256MB RAM + 2GB Flash Memory, Extended MicroSD upto 2 GB to 32 GB Camera No
    - Connectivity Ports USB Port Infrared No A2DP No Wifi Yes Internet GPRS
    - Entertainment Music Player MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA Games Technology - No 3G
    - Operating System: Android OS v2.3
    Touch Screen Yes
    - Network GPS No
    - Processor: Connexant with Graphics accelerator & HD Video Processor

I hope I have given all the necessary features over here.

Will I be getting some extra accessories with it. Like I will be requiring a keyboard, for the tablet, so can I get that accessory or not? Please do reply to me if I will be able to get that or not? Waiting to hear it from you.

Datawind is providing Keyboard for Aakash tablets with an additional cost of Rs.499. the other accessory that it is providing is a car charger or the tablet. So if you want any of the accessories then you will have to order it while you are placing the order online. That’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

question Re: Is it possible to use 2g sim in ubislate 7 plus?

Doesn’t it provide a mouse connection? I mean, does it provide a separate mouse with the tablet? I am quite sure that the touch of the tab is going to be poor so that’s why we must be requiring a mouse to operate the tablet. That’s why I want to know if they are providing this accessory or not? Please reply.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Doesn’t it provide a mouse connection? I mean, does it provide a separate mouse with the tablet? I am quite sure that the touch of the tab is going to be poor so that’s why we must be requiring a mouse to operate the tablet. That’s why I want to know if they are providing this accessory or not? Please reply.
    No I don’t think so they will be providing that accessory. Since nothing has been mentioned by datawind about that accessory. So I don’t think so you will be getting that. In case if get any information about the availability then I will share it with you.