Thread: Low memory usage in nokia n9

Low memory usage in nokia n9

I recently purchased the nokia n9 model and there were no issues concerning this piece. But It seems that memory usage on my N9 gets strangely high . I just have a few apps running on my mobile and it is just occupying hardly 20-30 MB and phone becomes laggy (usually there is about 400 MB of available memory). After having a restart, it solves temporarily but after some period the same issue occurs again.

Re: Low memory usage in nokia n9

You can close the apps in this case. I Didn't observe any variation on PR1.1, neither did i really have trouble with free memory.I would not care about the accessible memory at all, it works in a different way in linux side, something you observe on Android additionally. Completely different to Symbian where you require to keep the memory high and it will constantly translate to speed.

certainly i can get my phone slowed down by something like Nokia Maps that's almost certainly one of the heaviest apps present . I now all the time close the apps that i don't require any longer. You get the ability to fully manage what's on live on the background, but this also staets that you require to manage the apps which are running at that instance .

all the apps installed in my phone are closed and only WiFi-connection is established - and 900 MB of RAM is in use (30 MB buffers). So could you give me more suggestions a s

Sir, I tried with your method and closing those apps doesn't have any affect, and solves only after phone restarts. When the memory is high, the working is better .