Thread: Nokia N9 mobile phone cannot show all media contents

Nokia N9 mobile phone cannot show all media contents

I am using Nokia N9 mobile phone and I have recently transferred some music files and videos in my mobile phone and after transferring this thing in my mobile phone I was able to see my contents properly but suddenly it has stopped showing my contents. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Nokia N9 mobile phone cannot show all media contents

I would like to tell you that if you have installed any file explorer or any application like explorer then try to check whether you are able to access your content in your mobile phone or not. If you don’t have any application in your mobile phone then you should connect your Nokia N9 mobile phone with your computer or laptop and then you have to check whether you are able to see the data in your mobile phone or not. If you are not getting data after that also then I think there might be something your mobile phone and you should try to solve this problem by resetting the device.

Thank you for helping me I have reset my Nokia N9 mobile phone and then my problem get solved. Now after resetting the device I have restored the data from the backup. Now problem is when I connect my phone with my computer at that time it gets disconnected randomly. Please help me to solve this problem.

You should try to connect Nokia N9 mobile phone with different USB port and then you have to check whether your are getting same problem or not. If you find same problem after that also then you to make sure that USB power option disabled. If it is enabled then you have to disable it and then your problem will get solved.

Yes many times because of USB power option this type of problem can take place. go to the device manager and then expand the USB controllers and then you have to disable the power option from the USB root hub properties then you have to click on Ok.