Thread: Nokia N9 screen scratched

Nokia N9 screen scratched

this is really very frustrating I have just got this brand new and I am noticing the thin zig zag line on the display and this si really very annoying as mine is the brand new handset . its really not that big but making me very much uncomfortable can anyone else has this same problem . I though Corning Gorilla Glass might be tough

Re: Nokia N9 screen scratched

Hey Also pounded the glass when pressed to the left of the screen ... I gave it to the dealer. It is necessary to call tomorrow and talk about it. And then will come the same way with a screen that sticks out and say good ... Immediately say that because I do not have ...

Scratchy appeared on the N9 screen, but still safely say that this gorilla glass!!! Do not even understand how she could be there because with a phone call very carefully! I had exactly H8 year, so he flew, and on the asphalt and tile, in general, solid crash test, the screen was like new!

On the second day of use, there was a deep scratch in half a centimeter. Just leave the phone on the couch, my dog jumped on the couch and claw scratching the display: (Someone said that these scratches can be removed (polished). But in my opinion this is nonsense. Tape stuck. Every time I look at the screen view of these terrible scratches strains . it ruin my N9

People have previously pointed out, long earlier than you. Just a problem of the design, the whole thing has a problem. Also, it seems that the silicone case that appear it isn't intended to guard the screen. So we'll need to wait for improved designs. A improved design though will signify a less faultless swipe,

I have 4 or 5 tiny scratches. presume it's due to the fact I've kept the handset on my nightstand wrong side up and tried to grab it during morning - failing to do so and touching it around for a few times.

Doesn't trouble me that a great deal at this point.

My buddy drop my N9 off in the restaurant. It tumble plus the display part did slide a little bit crossways the tiled floor. It wasn't still a very solid impact or something. however my N9 ended up with 3 little round chips in the center of the display it twist the display color under it plus also a scratch of about an inch long all along the middle of the display. You can sense the scratch by running your nail across it

Was not capable to make up my mind whether to purchase or not to, I was one day going to purchase and then after that not, however today I certain to purchase it but then come across this thread I will hang about with n900 for a sometime at the present

The silicon guard do not guard the weak screen by keys or coins in the pocket so you still require an additional external case which will require to be bigger to also fit the silicon improved N9. So doing you loses one great option of the N9: extremely short profile pocket ability. on the other hand I am having opinion of carving extra little grip lines in the handset sides but only after I have confirmed firmly that this penile AMOLED display can't be enhanced / fix under guarantee. in the meantime if by some possibility I successfully carry out the my first exposed drop test I will post pictures here later

Can somebody please make clear to me how Gorilla screens function . I have started noticing fresh scratches each single day on my Nokia N9. They clear with a wipe but come back afterward. I keep the handset away from each and every metal plus sharp substance. It even has its have pocket in my coat.

This is precisely what i have prepared! perhaps there is a fault in some handset! It just doesn’t look like a scratch as it buff away! however perhaps it was for all time there? Anyone unboxing should blotch it up and make sure for us if they observe any marks! I still have not got round to going to a Nokia repair centre - tried on Monday although the one i familiar with of is no more!! So will see O2 at the weekend and observe what they say!