Thread: Video chat does not work with the Archos Arnova 10 G2

Video chat does not work with the Archos Arnova 10 G2

Hi friends I am using Arnova 10 G2 tablet in which there is Android 2.3 installed. I am facing problem with the video calls in tablet. In my tablet I have downloaded and installed Skype. In my tablet I am not able to do video chat. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Video chat does not work with the Archos Arnova 10 G2

You have mentioned that after installing Skype application in your Arnova 10 G2 tablet do video chat and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to first check whether you have enabled video calling option in Skype application setting or not. I am telling you this because if video calling option is disabled in the Skype application setting then you will not be able to do video chat and that is why you have to check whether video calling option is enabled or not. If it is disabled then you should enable the video calling option and after enabling the video calling option your problem will get solved.

Yes you need to enable the video calling option to do video chat. You have to first open Skype application in your Arnova 10 G2 tablet and after opening the Skype in your Arnova 10 G2 tablet you have to go to the setting. Now enable the video calling option from there and then your problem will get solved. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Well I have checked about the video calling option in Skype application and video calling option was enabled in the Skype setting but I am not able to do video chat. I have disabled the video calling option and then enable it again and after doing that also same problem was occurring. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

In your Arnova 10 G2 tablet do you have any other video chat application? If you have any other video chat application in your Arnova 10 G2 tablet then I will suggest you to check whether you are able to do video chat from there or not. If you are not able to do video chat from here also then it means problem is with your Arnova 10 G2 tablet and if you don’t get same problem then problem is with the Skype.

You should also try to solve this problem by removing the Skype completely from your Arnova 10 G2 tablet and after removing the Skype you have to download it again on your Arnova 10 G2 tablet and after that you have to check whether you are able to make video calls or not. Many times reinstalling the application can solve this type of problems.

I have removed Skype from my Arnova 10 G2 tablet and then I have downloaded Skype again in my device and after installing the Skype in my device again when I have start the Skype and try to do video chat at that time I didn’t face any problem. Now all the things are working fine.