Thread: Losing Data and Service Connection in Motorola Droid X2

Losing Data and Service Connection in Motorola Droid X2

I have recently purchased Motorola Droid X2 which is a business ready phone. It is loaded with many high profile features which I found out very interesting. I was very happy with my mobile until yesterday when I experienced there has been significant loss in data and phone services. This issue is mounting as the time is going on and it is unable to stop. Can anyone help me out of this issue??? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Losing Data and Service Connection in Motorola Droid X2

I will suggest you should restore the factory settings of your phone. After that install all the applications one by one gradually and check whether the issue is due to any application. Then perform battery pulls and create a spreadsheet to document dates of occurrence. I hope it will work for you.

Thanks for the advice my friend. I restored the factory settings of the phone and installed all the applications one by one and check whether the issue is due to any application, but I didn’t found any. I also performed battery pulls and created a spreadsheet to document dates of occurrence but there was no help. Can anybody tell me precisely what to do?? I am not getting anything.

I think you should do this following process:
    Menu>>Settings>>Battery and Data Manager>>Battery Mode. Enable it because when your phone sleeps it shut down the data service.

I think you should call Verizon customer support to find the exact solution of your issue as it is the carrier of your mobile. They will tell you the exact solution on the spot. You will thus be refrained from your relevant issue. Here are some no- 800-922-0204, 888-483-2600.

You should give your mobile to your local Verizon store. The skilled and trained professionals will accurately check your cell phone and see to it does it has any problem. They will either repair your cell phone or replace the cell phone. So kindly drop out in any Verizon store. If you will have the warranty card the repairing will be done for free.

I was also facing the same kind of problem with my Motorola Droid X2. I lost both data and voice connectivity. I was unable to receive calls or text messages. But when is restarted my phone I got all the messages thick and fast. After that in between I used to loose 3G for no reason even though the signal was full. Sometimes it com back and in between it executes with airplane mode. This was weird and was really annoying.

I have done al the things which were told me to repair this phone but unfortunately nothing has worked for me. I am planning to give my cell phone to Verizon store to make it done. They will either repair or replace my cell phone. I have my warranty card which would help me to get my work done free.