Thread: What is the future of Nintendo Wii U after releasing of Sony PS4 and Xbox 360?

What is the future of Nintendo Wii U after releasing of Sony PS4 and Xbox 360?

Well I came to know PS4 supposed to be dominating console and Nintendo 3DS should be dominating handheld. But I want to know your opinion about future of Nintendo Wii U after releasing of PS4 gaming console by Sony. Any comments would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is the future of Nintendo Wii U after releasing of Sony PS4 and Xbox 360?

People are saying that they are looking to purchase upcoming gaming console by Nintendo. Nintendo said Wii U would be a tablet like controller. I am wondering Sony would loose since they will overpriced there gaming console. So personally I am going to purchase Wii .

Re: What is the future of Nintendo Wii U after releasing of Sony PS4 and Xbox 360?

The main feature is backward compatibility and it supposed to be most important feature and I don’t think so it will be provided into upcoming gaming console. They have announced that Wii u will be backward compatible to Wii controllers and games as well. The gamming consoles should have better graphics and should have an ability to download full games.

All the gamers are looking to have Nintendo system which should have gpu/cpu power to blow Xbox 360 and PS3 out of the market. Very few people are cared about tablet controller and that was the reason Wii U would expect less response. We have to see how Nintendo underpowered as compared to their competitors.
    If upcoming gaming console would like as PSVita then they will consider as a tablet controllers. Make sure that it should beat next generation of graphics. But after long term Wii U graphics is expected to be outdated..

It does not make any sense when PS4 is going to be release by 2015 and next Xbox gaming console is expected before 2013. However Wii U is going to be release by this summer. Sony and Microsoft has to developed gaming console with high clock speed, extra RAM and better GPU within 2 years.

We know that PS3 came out from PS2 "emotion chip" and used hardware emulation. Due that most of the games were compatible however there was some issue with peripherals. Microsoft has emulated the game so that it can run on Xbox 360. They selected most popular one rather than having support for all the game. Sony should bring down the prices then only more people will give attention to their consoles. I am really eager to see what is going to be happening in the future.