Thread: Does MX Video Player works on HTC WildFire S

Does MX Video Player works on HTC WildFire S

I want to know that whether HTC Wildfire supports MX Video player. I just installed this recently on my friends mobile who is using a HTC android phone. It crashed on it. It does not worked and the phone freezes when I launch it. I heard that this one of the best Android Movie player which supports almost all kind of video formats. I want to add this to my phone and before doing the same I need proper answer that will this work or not. If not then provide me any better alternative. I just want to use single app not multiple overloading the phone memory.

Re: Does MX Video Player works on HTC WildFire S

Yes it works. You can download MX Video player from Android market and install it in your phone. It is around 34mb in size, so if you are having a slow internet connection, then this might take time. Remember that HTC Wildfires S does not play .avi files. But with the help of this player you can run almost on any kind of video. There are also many other video player, but I will recommend this.

In many phone it works and in many it didn't. I tried to find the exact reason for this, but there are hardly any information on the net. What the most you can do is try to re-install it. What MX Video player do is, when you play any video format and if your phone does not has proper video codec, it downloads it automatically and run the video. That might cause the freezing issue. You need a active internet connection to get updates on the phone.

Don't go for any other. The video player is one of the best. All you have to do is download it properly and install it. The interface of this video player is best in comparison to any other. But still if you want to go for any other video player then I have a list of tools. This are some of the best players you can choose.
    • MoboPlayer
    • VPlayer Pro
    • mVideoPlayer
    • RockPlayer Lite
    • YouTube
    • RealPlayer
    • VLC Stream & Convert
    • Zimly
    • arcMedia

Do one thing download and install the codec. After that download MX Video Player Codec. This another package which is recommended to use with the player if you do not want the player to download codecs automatically. Check back then. Also remember that the setup is different as per the processor used in phone.