Thread: Which is your favorite free application from Amazon Appstore?

Which is your favorite free application from Amazon Appstore?

Yes very nice to hear about the amazon giving free applications. Well guys just like to know how many of you all liked the free application that has been gifted by the amazon? I just want to know how many free applications have you all downloaded? Which one of them have you enjoyed the most? That’s what I want to know from you. So do reply on the question I have asked here. please reply appropriately over here.

Re: Which is your favorite free application from Amazon Appstore?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyalisai View Post
    Yes very nice to hear about the amazon giving free applications. Well guys just like to know how many of you all liked the free application that has been gifted by the amazon? I just want to know how many free applications have you all downloaded? Which one of them have you enjoyed the most? That’s what I want to know from you. So do reply on the question I have asked here. please reply appropriately over here.
    First of all i don’t like amazon appstore at all. I don’t like the applications that they have given. A majority of applications that are there in the appstore are just bundle. That too I am speaking about the paid applications. Now imagine what would they give for the free applications? All garbge stuff. That’s what I think here.

I completely agree with you all. I have downloaded whole applications. All of them have turned down to be crap but yes some of them are playable type. That’s what I want to say here.

I play games like Plants vs Zombies, Chuzzle, PacMan all are good game and also some applications like password keeper and superbox pro. So as of now I have kept these games as well as the applications n my phone. Now its upon you which applications you want I nthe phone and which you don’t. so if you are not interested in a particular application then you can surely remove them off from your phone. The choice is totally yours.

Who said that all are garbage collections in their set of applications. I love many games in that appstore and my favorite of them all if the Apparatus and Doodle Fit.

I found only the converter app to be important and rest of them are simply useless, since they are just waste. If I look at the game collection then I have played maximum of the games that they have displayed there so that’s what I want to say here. from the long list of apps I found only converter app to be useful.

Dude I got a ad free version of the angry bird and I am happy to play that game in my phone and my little niece likes to play Pocket Ants and SuperWhy. So that’s why I selected that app and downloaded it from the applications list and for my business purpose I got a Business Calendar application which was very much of use for me. So these are some of the applications that I liked from the appstore that’s all I have to say here.

Happy Re: Which is your favorite free application from Amazon Appstore?

I have a very simple process to follow every morning I wake I just check my appstore if there are any new apps available or not and if they are available I keep it for downloaded. Till now I have downloaded approx 32 applications and all of them are good, useful for me. So that’s the reason why I sticked to this appstore.

Don’t you all think it’s a good option to try with.

I have downloaded swift key and business calendar both of them are gem for me. So as of now I am very much satisfied with this application and would not like to go with any other application at all, that’s what I am saying here.

Yes lots of crap applications are there in the appstore but since they are free applications we cant comment much about it. Yes a little bit of moderation is required for the better quality of apps since android market has asset of better apps then this appstore.

Anyways just a tiny solution I wanted to share this with you all. I hope you all did understand what I have said here.