Thread: how to cancel UbiSlate 7 online order?

how to cancel UbiSlate 7 online order?

Hello friends, I urgently need your help. Can anyone tell my how can cancel my online order I did for UbiSlate7. I made this order on 25th December 2011. It will be really thankful if anyone suggests me the solution for cancelling the order. My friends are scaring me by telling that online orders are impossible to cancel. Is it true? If it’s really impossible to do so then what can I do to cancel the order before I receive the delivery.

Re: how to cancel UbiSlate 7 online order?

I hope you must have got a booking id at the time of the booking you made. Or else you must have received an email where they must have mentioned the booking id. Remember to keep that booking id saved with you and don’t lose it. it will help you for the further reference at the time of cancelling your order. Remember whenever you will get a call or mail from Datawind representative; you will have to mention this booking id in order to cancel your order.

Even I ordered UbiSlate 7 in the month of January. But now I need to cancel the order as soon as possible. So is it possible to cancel two and keep one order as it is? Actually the main problem is that I lost my booking id and I also don’t have any mails which consist this id.
    Now I am not getting what should I do. Many people say that it’s impossible to either cancel the order or to get the delivery without booking id.

I think those people who say that it is impossible to cancel your order are right. Because if I am not mistaken I guess booking order id is the only proof and information you have with you regarding the order made by you. As you have made your order through online, you don’t get any document or proof other than the booking id and you need to show it to the sales representative at the time of delivery or cancellation. Anyways you can try and contact the Datawind representatives to ask for some alternative solution or else you can mail them through the email id from which they must have sent you any mails.

The most simple and the best way I know is to let the order get delivered at your place and when you receive the delivery at your place don’t pay for it. The Datawind sales person will automatically cancel the order. Simply tell them that you need to cancel it. Anyhow I don’t find any other alternate option to get your order cancelled. So be cool and calm and let the product come to your place.

I ordered three UbiSlate 7 that too during the initial time i.e. around first week of December. Now I need to cancel two of them and want one order to be active and delivered.
    First of all is it possible to cancel an order which I made long back ago? And is it possible to cancel two orders together at the same time? If yes then please let me know the procedure to cancel the order.

Everything is possible. You can cancel any number of orders at the same time, number of orders doesn’t matter. And regarding cancelling them after a long time is also possible but I think there is a possibility that they could charge you some amount from the money which you have paid at the time of booking. Now to cancel your order what you have to do is; wait for the confirmation mail or the call which you will receive before you get your product delivery. You can reply to that confirmation mail or can directly tell them on the confirmation call that you need to cancel the order. Or else as mentioned above, cancel the order by refusing the payment at the time of delivery.