Thread: unable to send messages from Nokia Lumia 800

unable to send messages from Nokia Lumia 800

I am using Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and I am very new to windows phones. I like this mobile phone. My mobile phone has started giving me problem. Now I am not able to send messages from my mobile phone. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: unable to send messages from Nokia Lumia 800

Normally this type of problem occurs because of the message center number and that is why I would like to tell you that you should go to the message setting in your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and you will get option for message center in your mobile phone and after that you have to see whether message center number is entered there or not. If message center number is not entered there then you have to enter it. If you don’t n know message center number then contact your network operator and they will give you the correct message center number and after doing that you have to try to send message again and then check whether your problem get solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Same problem was occurred with me also and after that I have first thought that problem is with my mobile phone but after that I come to know that there is nothing wrong with my phone but problem is with the message center number and after that I have entered message center number again and then my problem get solved.

If your problem does not get solved after trying above solution then you should insert different SIM card in your mobile phone and then check whether you are getting same problem or not. If you get same problem with different SIM card then problem is with your mobile phone otherwise problem is with your SIM card.

If you need any more help then let me know.

It looks like problem is with my device only because I have tried to enter message center number in my mobile phone but when I enter message center number in my mobile phone at that time it remains blank and after that I have inserted different SIM in my phone which also gave me same problem. I have also checked all other settings also. I have also tried to search the solution on internet but I didn’t get any solution. If anyone has solution regarding this then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

As you have said that you are not able solve this problem by trying above solution and that is why i would like tell you that you should take the backup of all the data and then reset the mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone your problem will get solved.

hi you are facing this issue because u are not using micro sim u simply cut your regular sim an dconvert it into a micro one , and in these case even if u save the message sender number it will not going to save , so the solution is but a micro sim