Thread: MMS not dowloading pictures on HTC sensation 4G

MMS not dowloading pictures on HTC sensation 4G

Few months back I bought sensation 4G and 2 days back I received my first MMS which was stating it’s file size that is 128 kb, name of sender, it’s expiration date and a download button.
    So when I press on download button then the button gets disappear and shows downloading but after few seconds the button appears back but nothing gets download and when I click on download button again then a message flashes an error that unable to download content. I also get an icon on the top of the notification bar and it looks like a text message with an exclamation mark, but when I pull down the notification menu it don’t show any notification. So guy if you there is any idea how I can download the MMS then please let me know.

re: MMS not dowloading pictures on HTC sensation 4G

First to download the MMS you need data plan because MMS doesn’t work without data plan. Second thing is that T-Mobile should recognize that you have sensation because if network doesn’t recognize your phone then it won’t download the MMS. And finally if you’re using T-Mobile or wifi with you mobile network turned off then you will not be able to download MMS.

Check whether you have 4G connection because you can’t download MMS with 2G connection. Also try sending MMS to your own self and check whether you are able to download that MMS.

Even I had the same mms not downloading problem so I followed this step: first go to setting on your phone then tap on wireless and networks then tap on mobile network and then click on access point name then click to menu button on your phone and select reset to default.
    After doing this you will get T-Mobile data: epc.tmobile.com and T-Mobile data: epc.tmobile.com. so now you will able to receive data after doing this reset of access point. Before doing this I was tired of doing reboot and deleting all my apps but nothing solved my problem.

After checking the connection i saw that i was using 2G connection so i took 4G connection on my sensation and also I took T-Mobile unlimited plan and now I am able to download MMS.

Re: MMS not dowloading pictures on HTC sensation 4G

Data plan is important to download MMS, as the MMs actually use your messaging plan and it doesn’t count in your data count against your data plan. MMs download all data connection and speed of download is depend network type. While roaming MMS will automatically download until you have check the option of in your message option.