Thread: Getting Wi-Fi Calling error W005.4 on HTC Sensation 4G

Getting Wi-Fi Calling error W005.4 on HTC Sensation 4G

I have HTC Sensation 4G which Is 3 months old it is one of the best Smartphone I ever had and the phone having Android 2.1.4 version installed on it the Wi-Fi and GPS function was really great I am using Wi-Fi on my phone from last 2 months I have recently replaced my SIM because of its very bad condition and now whenever I am trying to connect to Wi-Fi I will get the following Wi-Fi Calling “W005.4 T-mobile network error”, if anyone knows how to fix this issue then please recommend me.

Re: Getting Wi-Fi Calling error W005.4 on HTC Sensation 4G

If you are getting the Wi-Fi Calling “W005.4 T-mobile network error” then I think you first try with this basics things first switched off your phone and pull out the battery then wait for few minutes reinsert the SIM card then put the battery again in the phone restart your phone and try to connect through Wi-Fi I hope so this solution will worked for you.

I am having the similar issue with my HTC Sensation 4G, last day I have talking on a phone through Wi-Fi and I have not receiving proper signal so I have turn the Wi-Fi off and the next day when I try to turn it on the Wi-Fi doesn’t able to connect for Wi-Fi calling every time it displays the same “W005.4 T-mobile network error” and then it tells me that I have not registered with the T-mobile network ,then I have try rebooting my phone and after rebooting when I restart my phone and try Wi-Fi calling on my phone it connects without any error .

If you have replaced your SIM and then getting the following “W005.4 T-mobile network error” on your phone then I think you should make sure that that your 911 address is to be proper in your customer information profile page just contact to your service provider and tell them that you are getting the following error when you are trying to connect to Wi-Fi or when you are calling through Wi-Fi ,they have to restore the Wi-Fi feature from their end and once this is done then just turn off your phone and wait for sometimes then restart your phone and then connect to Wi-Fi calling ,I hope you will definitely get out of your solution.

I think you should make sure that your router not experiencing any issues if has some issues then it is possible that you will get the following error while connecting to Wi-Fi or when using Wi-Fi calling so just try to reset the settings on your router by calling your manufacturer or I think you should also try with the update 1.50.531.1 on your phone because this update has the capability to improve the Wi-Fi connection ,I hope so this will worked for you.

I think first you should try to insert another SIM on your phone and then try to do Wi-Fi calling on your phone if still you are getting the same error then you should try to contact T-mobile tech support as they will solve your error from their end if possible.