Thread: Sprint Samsung replenish is not good at all

Sprint Samsung replenish is not good at all

When my old phone was not functioning at all I had called up spring customer support for the same and asked them to suggest me some new phone that is good in functioning. They suggested me to go with the Samsung replenish and I did follow their order and on getting that phone I did not find a single functionality of the phone useful at all. All I can say that the phone is very much difficult in understanding. It took me almost 2 weeks to understand its functions. Now I am stuck with this stupid phone for almost 2 years. It is a cheap phone with some terrible functions. On contacting the customer support they are saying that they will revert me back in some days. Now I don’t want this phone and plus I want an upgraded phone and I am not going to pay 500$ more for the upgradation at all. That’s it!

Re: Sprint Samsung replenish is not good at all

Now that’s your mistake why you did not do any kind of research before going ahead with the phone. You should have done some kind of research before going with the phone. Now since you haven’t done it I would say you should stick with the same phone till the contract gets over. Otherwise leave this carrier and pay the remaining eft.

Since my last phone did work fine for 4 and a half years so that’s why I did not bother to do any kind fo research work for the same. I blindly believed the customer support of the sprint that was my biggest mistake in my life, that is all I can say here. I thought they might have undergone some kind of training and then only they might have given some solution for me but that was not the case at all for me. Now what to do, do you all have anything to say about this situation to me? Please comment on the same. looking for some help.

ThumbsUp Re: Sprint Samsung replenish is not good at all

Quote Originally Posted by Kristaps View Post
    Since my last phone did work fine for 4 and a half years so that’s why I did not bother to do any kind fo research work for the same. I blindly believed the customer support of the sprint that was my biggest mistake in my life, that is all I can say here. I thought they might have undergone some kind of training and then only they might have given some solution for me but that was not the case at all for me. Now what to do, do you all have anything to say about this situation to me? Please comment on the same. looking for some help.
    For me Samsung replenish is a good phone and I would recommend to those who are technically not good at all. I think looking at your technical background the people there at sprint mght have suggested you this phone. Well as of now I am loving that phone and I must say that it has a very simple interface than any other phones for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RaAbi View Post
    For me Samsung replenish is a good phone and I would recommend to those who are technically not good at all. I think looking at your technical background the people there at sprint mght have suggested you this phone. Well as of now I am loving that phone and I must say that it has a very simple interface than any other phones for sure.
    Even I am a bit technically challenged. I agree to the fact that I am a bit low on Smartphone’s but that does not mean that I don’t know anything about the Smartphone’s performance. Whenever I click a picture and the phone freezes, even if I don’t do much work on my phone then also my phones battery dies in a single day. Some of my friends who have used that phone do agree to the fact this phone must be thrown in a garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristaps View Post
    Even I am a bit technically challenged. I agree to the fact that I am a bit low on Smartphone’s but that does not mean that I don’t know anything about the Smartphone’s performance. Whenever I click a picture and the phone freezes, even if I don’t do much work on my phone then also my phones battery dies in a single day. Some of my friends who have used that phone do agree to the fact this phone must be thrown in a garbage.
    See basically as of now you will have two options in front of you one of them is pay $350ETF and switch to the different carrier. Or what you can do is pay sprint $2400 and deal with that bad phone throughout two years. So its that simple what you want to do.

Have you crossed the return policy of sprint? If not then you can return that phone and pay $35 in a restocking fee and escape out of the sprint. If you have crossed the return policy then the above given post will be a perfect answer for you. Think over it.

It seems getting in to a different carrier would be an ideal option to go with that’s what I feel. Instead of sticking with the same old phone that will not serve your purpose. But slowly and steadily I am begging to realize that what hold to service providers have in this country. They can charge us whatever money they want from us and we don’t have any other option.

Ok leave that behind any other good Smartphone that has come up recent and which you all think has a descent performance and also a very simple interface?

I think you can go with the Motorola Photon it’s a nice Smartphone that has come up recently with easy interface and also a impressive battery as well. I think you should go with this phone, that’s what i feel.