Thread: HTC Sensation 4G does not have "reject call with message" option

HTC Sensation 4G does not have "reject call with message" option

I have bought the HTC Sensation 4G android Smartphone six month ago the phone has some great features like Wi-Fi ,GPS ,and Bluetooth but I am not happy with this phone as the phone doesn’t have some important features that I am expecting from it like I do not have the option to reject a call with text message ,there is an option in the setting menu to change or create the text message but whenever a call comes on my phone I am unable to reject the call as there is no option to reject a call when I try to press the menu button to reject the call it will shows only a Mute option , I don’t know whether I am the only one that doesn’t have the reject call with text message or others are also having the same issue and if anyone knows how to solve this issue then please help me.

Re: HTC Sensation 4G does not have "reject call with message" option

I am using the similar HTC Sensation 4G Smartphone and I doesn’t have the "reject call with message" option either on my phone also I think the HTC has missed this reject call with message feature from HTC Sensation 4G phone this is the important feature as the persons calling us and we reject the call then the other person automatically knows that we are unable to receive the phone as it receive SMS with this feature ,I don’t know whether there is such other application available or not so I can installed on my phone and use it.

I am also using the HTC Sensation Smartphone and it has the option "reject call with message" and I think your HTC Sensation 4G also has this option but you have to set this option in the advance setting of your phone you just first go to menu then to settings >phone setting and finally go to advance tab there you will found the option “edit message” if you tick that box then whenever you reject an incoming call then the message is not directly send before sending you will be prompted with a text message and you can modify this message and send it and in case you have not tick the “EDIT MESSAGE “ option then whenever you decline the incoming call then the SMS will gone automatically to that person but you have to make sure of one thing that this option is available only with rejecting call and not after you have accept the call.

If you are not able to find the "reject call with message" option on your HTC sensation 4G Smartphone then I would like to suggest you to download Reject Call Answer application from android market ,when you rejects an incoming call then this application allows you to send a SMS as an answer to the rejected call by the push of a button in a instant manner and it also provide you a edit button to modify the message before sending the SMS. this application works with android 2.1 and higher and you can download the latest version 1.8 of this application.

if your HTC Sensation 4G does not have "reject call with message" option then I think you should download some related application on your phone and still facing the same problem then you should contact to HTC tech support as they will let you know if there is any update available or in progress to solve this issue on HTC mobile .

I am also using the HTC sensation 4G Smartphone from last three months and when I found that I doesn’t have the "reject call with text message" option on my phone then I have downloaded the latest update on my phone but still not any improvement for this option so in this case I have contact to HTC tech support but they have explain me that the update they have till now doesn’t have this option and for this they are working for a new update which was to be released soon and they also told me to keep in touch with them to download the latest update.