Thread: 2 major drawbacks of Samsung Galaxy S II

2 major drawbacks of Samsung Galaxy S II

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy S II and I think that these are the 2 major drawbacks of the phone:
    • Battery life: The battery life of the Galaxy S II is just horrible I have found that the batter drains faster you can say the fastest, with the internet browsing and all it hardy stays for 2 hours and not more than that.
    • Call quality: The call quality of the phone is also very poor, I have found that whenever I am making call then there is an echoing and chaotic sound, it is since the day I have bought.

Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about making them better?

Re: 2 major drawbacks of Samsung Galaxy S II

Even I am also having Samsung Galaxy S II and I am not facing the problem with the sound quality and all, I think that this issue might be related to the isp, anyways I agree to you that the battery life is really disappointing. I have a habit of browsing all the time and I was doing the same with the Blackberry previously but then I have never faced any such issue with it, the battery in my case is just lasting for 3 hrs max because of which I have to carry charger every time I go out.

I think that you guys should better follow the basic rules of saving battery for the smartphone and this will really help you to some extent, you can just check out the below article and get some tips from the same:

I don’t think that the above solutions in the article can be helpful for me, I mean that it just says stop using applications and use the battery saving apps like the juice defender, where as in my vase I have mentioned that I have a habit of using apps and browsing for most of the time, anyways the other solutions like turning the vibration and deeming the screen might help.