Thread: Which are the Most wanted feature of Blackberry missing in iPhone

Which are the Most wanted feature of Blackberry missing in iPhone

I am starting this thread to share the Most wanted features of Blackberry missing in iPhone, I have found some of them and they are as followed:
    • Collapsed call history
    • Recent items tagged to contact record
    • Full text email search

Even you all can share the features of BB that you think should have been in the iPhone.

Re: Which are the Most wanted feature of Blackberry missing in iPhone

I am starting this thread to share the Most wanted features of Blackberry missing in iPhone, I have found some of them and they are as followed:

Collapsed call history
    Recent items tagged to contact record
    Full text email search

Even you all can share the features of BB that you think should have been in the iPhone.
    Yes I agree to the above and if you ask me then I think that the browser should also be counted, I think that the browser experience was quite better than what I have seen in the iphone and then other little thing that I think that should have been in the iphone is the led indication, I won’t say that it is the most wanted but then I think that it can be added.

I have recently bought an iphone 4s for myself and I was using Blackberry before, the very first and the important thing that I miss with the iphone is the quick method of removing the battery, I mean that if we are out and something goes wrong with the phone say when it gets hang and all at least we have the option if removing the battery with the BB, where as with the iphone we are just left with the option of resetting, the other thing that I miss out from the ones that has been already mentioned is the email handling. Even I think that the led indicator should have been there in the iphone.

I really miss the Direct access to Contacts of the Blackberry in the iphone, I mean that in the Blackberry we just have to enter some letter of the contacts and then the original contacts come up and we just have to highlight the same from the address book in order to make calls, this is not there in the iphone, I have not found any app providing the same as well, The mailing feature was best in Blackberry where we can attach files to our sending emails as well which was not possible in iphone until some third party came up with these features.

I don’t think that the led indication should be counted here, I personally don’t miss the same, I completely agree for the following ones:
    • Emailing feature
    • Full text email search
    • Direct access to Contacts

No I think that the led indication should be counted in the most wanted feature, I think that sometimes it is really very useful for eg. If you are in a meeting then it help you to know that you have received any important emails without making any sound and vibe and without disturbing others in the meeting, I think that it will be very helpful if it would be there in iphone as well. I think that the file system access from the mail app can be counted in as well.

I miss these:
    • Daily battery pulls
    • Faster browsing experience
    • led light

Here I wanted to share that I am not just supporting the led light feature for the case that has been mentioned above but then it also lets us know if there is signal or not, so we just do not have to unlock it and then check out if it is having the signal.

I am an iphone user and I completely agree to you that the led indicator should be there, I have been using it from a year and I never thought of this until I came across this thinking that this might be a debate topic, I think that this feature are missing but not as compared to the blackberry but just to make it better.