Thread: Poor 3G speed in my Sprint iPhone 4S

ohmy Poor 3G speed in my Sprint iPhone 4S

2.1 kbps that is the speed that I am getting with the sprint 3G connection on my iPhone 4S. the speed that I am getting is absolutely ridiculous. One of my friends att iPhone 4 g averages 560 kbps with the 3G connection. Why is it that sprint people are providing such a poor connection on my device, any comments that you all would like to make over here then you are welcome.

Re: Poor 3G speed in my Sprint iPhone 4S

Quote Originally Posted by Boreanaz View Post
    2.1 kbps that is the speed that I am getting with the sprint 3G connection on my iPhone 4S. the speed that I am getting is absolutely ridiculous. One of my friends att iPhone 4 g averages 560 kbps with the 3G connection. Why is it that sprint people are providing such a poor connection on my device, any comments that you all would like to make over here then you are welcome.
    Just upload a snapshot of the speedtest that you have taken and we can further comment on that issue. So do as what I have said here. rest we can talk about that later.

Quote Originally Posted by Harin$Akshi View Post
    Just upload a snapshot of the speedtest that you have taken and we can further comment on that issue. So do as what I have said here. rest we can talk about that later.
    Ok as you have said here to upload a snapshot. I have done exactly the same and here is the image that I have uploaded. I hope this is what you were looking for.

cool Re: Poor 3G speed in my Sprint iPhone 4S

Ok fine, it seems you belong to DeKalb & Gwinnett counties. If you continue to receive such a poor speed then sprint needs to step up and plan for network upgrades in that country. Otherwise you will end up getting up such kind of speed throughout the year. You can inform the sprint people about the issue and tell them you want the necessary upgrade and in case if they don’t revert back to you. You have all the right to ask all the money back from them.

These are all your rights and you should claim it. I hope it is very much understandable for you.

The speed that you are getting is somewhat ok. I stay in detroit Michigan and here I am getting a speed of 0.21 kbps on 3G can you all even believe it? I am not talking about the normal 2G but it’s the 3G.