Thread: Was the early upgrade offer made by Sprint, genuine?

Was the early upgrade offer made by Sprint, genuine?

I had gone through an offer in one of the FB pages saying that sprint will offer an upgrade to its customers before the end of 2011. Now I want to know if that offer was genuine or not, that’s what I want to know? Had sprint actually upgraded their existing phones or not? That’s the question that is running in my mind, I want to hear it from you all, so do reply on the same. waiting to hear it from you.

Re: Was the early upgrade offer made by Sprint, genuine?

Quote Originally Posted by bAALAaDITYA View Post
    I had gone through an offer in one of the FB pages saying that sprint will offer an upgrade to its customers before the end of 2011. Now I want to know if that offer was genuine or not, that’s what I want to know? Had sprint actually upgraded their existing phones or not? That’s the question that is running in my mind, I want to hear it from you all, so do reply on the same. waiting to hear it from you.
    Yes for that, account must be flagged and that is done by the officials of the sprint and in order to check if your account has been flagged or not. They will have to visit the Sprint Corporate store to check that and once it is verified. Definitely their handsets will be upgraded for sure. Now the offer has gone it is baseless to talk about that matter at all.

You know they have new offers in their stock for which they are not publicizing at all. I just had a peek at that offer and what that news offer says is that if you want to move away from the current contract then you can definitely do so by paying the current etf, now on that exchange you can sign a new 2 year agreement or contract with the new ETF rules and you will be a prt of the new customer and also the prices will be charged on that basis accordingly.

So I hope you did understood what I am talking over here.

Does not sounds good at all had if I have to pay the etf then I will better not switch to the sprint at all rather I would focus on getting to the AT&T and sign a new contract with them. Well what’s the use in getting out of the existing contract as well as paying the etf? I don’t understand that.

I went to the local sprint store to get more information about the said news and what I got to hear from there is that only Gold Premier customers are eligible for that and I got to hear a big NO from their mouth and hence I was not so much interested in asking more information from them.

Quote Originally Posted by bAALAaDITYA View Post
    Well the offer that you were talking about here does not appear good to me at all. I don’t know what sprint people are up to these days. All I wanted is to replace my $100 piece of intercept which does not work at my place, so they did not replace it saying that I am not the premium customer and my account has not been flagged as well. then I don’t understand why do they keep such kind of offers and also do not promote them as well. really strange but that’s the truth, so this is what I want to say here.