Thread: What is the Advantage of modchip in nintendo wii over softmod

What is the Advantage of modchip in nintendo wii over softmod

I am having a nintendo wii and I have recently heard about the modchip and I have some question regarding the same, is there anyone who can help me out:
    • What is the Advantage of modchip in nintendo wii over softmod?
    • What else can I do after getting the modchip?
    • Which one will be the best?

Re: What is the Advantage of modchip in nintendo wii over softmod

I am having a nintendo wii and I have recently heard about the modchip and I have some question regarding the same, is there anyone who can help me out:

What is the Advantage of modchip in nintendo wii over softmod?
    What else can I do after getting the modchip?
    Which one will be the best?
    I think that I can help you out here, actually this mod chips are just provided to play the backup dics using the wii dvd drive but then I don’t think that they are basically preferred but then if you want then you can try out the same, If you want then you can just go through some softmod guides that easily available on the web just check it out and you will get more info about the same.

I don’t think that there is any advantage of the chip over a softmod and as far as I know both softmods and the modchips work well but then there is no any specific advantage of it over a softmod , if you want to try it out then just type “Guide: Softmod ANY Wii” in the Google and you will find a no of guide for the the workaround of getting chip over a softmod.

I just wanted to share that I had the softmod previously from the hermes rev 1 as well as from the wanikoko rev 4 so I don’t think that I need a guide for the same, I just wanted to know about the hard mods and I wanted to get it in order to play gc downloads off hdd and you can say that is the only reason for which I was curious to know about the same, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

In that case I will like to inform you that hermes is now all the way up to rev 5 whereas the waninkoko has reached rev 21 and they are offering much more than what they were offering a year ago when you have tried them. I think that the issue likes compatibility, lag, dlc support, quick loading times has been covered well by now, The other thing that I wanted to share is that if you are willing to get it in order to play gc downloads off hdd then it will be quite buggy and it lack support for most of the titles as well, anyways it’s your choice.

I still want to give it a try and find it out, is there any one amongst you who can provide me any link for that modchip?? So I can proceed with the same. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.