Thread: Sprint should get a Samsung Galaxy Note and not the nexus prime

Sprint should get a Samsung Galaxy Note and not the nexus prime

Its just a small request to the sprint people that they should not come up with the nexus prime as I did find a lot of similarity with the nexus prime and the galaxy s2. Instead I would like to see note in the Verizon network. It is really pointless to have both similar looking phones and also I don’t like the galaxy s2 as well. Galaxy Note is one big thing to look out in the market and even I would love to hold it in my hands. Don’t know how many people will agree with me over here.

Down re: Sprint should get a Samsung Galaxy Note and not the nexus prime

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    Its just a small request to the sprint people that they should not come up with the nexus prime as I did find a lot of similarity with the nexus prime and the galaxy s2. Instead I would like to see note in the Verizon network. It is really pointless to have both similar looking phones and also I don’t like the galaxy s2 as well. Galaxy Note is one big thing to look out in the market and even I would love to hold it in my hands. Don’t know how many people will agree with me over here.
    Nexus prime is a total google’s phone while the S2 is a Samsungs phone and I don’t understand what is so striking similar in that. Nexus prime will be running on ICS and S2 is yet to come up with that update. I don’t understand what kind of similarity do you find in both these phones?

Post re: Sprint should get a Samsung Galaxy Note and not the nexus prime

Quote Originally Posted by Strong^Arm View Post
    Nexus prime is a total google’s phone while the S2 is a Samsungs phone and I don’t understand what is so striking similar in that. Nexus prime will be running on ICS and S2 is yet to come up with that update. I don’t understand what kind of similarity do you find in both these phones?
    Verizon is having the exclusive rights for that phone then whats the point with the sprint going for the same, instead get on with the note. It’s a really huge phone and plus I have seen all the features of the phone today in a magazine and I did liked all of them. That’s why I am recommending sprint to go with the note.

ohmy re: Sprint should get a Samsung Galaxy Note and not the nexus prime

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    Verizon is having the exclusive rights for that phone then whats the point with the sprint going for the same, instead get on with the note. It’s a really huge phone and plus I have seen all the features of the phone today in a magazine and I did liked all of them. That’s why I am recommending sprint to go with the note.
    What kind of answer was that? anyways if you want to know more about the nexus prime then let me give you some detailed information about its specifications here are some of the specs. Might be after looking at your view towards the nexus prime will change completely.

- 4.65 Inch Super AMOLED HD Display
    - 1280x720 screen - 16:9 Aspect Ratio - 100,000:1 Contrast Ratio
    - 5MP camera LED Flash w/zero shutter lag - 1080 Video Recording
    - 1.2Ghz Processor - 1Gb Ram 384Mhz Power VR
    - Android 4.0
    - 1750mAh battery

re: Sprint should get a Samsung Galaxy Note and not the nexus prime

I would want to get a phone that has a new OS . I am talking about the nexus prime. Why to get over a phone(galaxy note) that has the same old OS . You know what it still runs with the old gingerbread OS. While the specs are a bit different that’s ok. Yes note is a big phone no doubt about that, but it is sensible to go with a phone that has a new os rather than switching to a huge phone with the same old os.

angry re: Sprint should get a Samsung Galaxy Note and not the nexus prime

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    I would want to get a phone that has a new OS . I am talking about the nexus prime. Why to get over a phone(galaxy note) that has the same old OS . You know what it still runs with the old gingerbread OS. While the specs are a bit different that’s ok. Yes note is a big phone no doubt about that, but it is sensible to go with a phone that has a new os rather than switching to a huge phone with the same old os.
    Dude if you don’t know anything then better not comment over here. if you want you can visit the official site of Samsung and there it is clearly mentioned that galaxy note will be soon having the ICS update. So if I get a phone that has a better hardware config then nexus prime and also with the ICS upgrade the performance would be exceptional in it. That’s why I am recommending the sprint people to get the galaxy note and not the nexus prime. That’s my opinion.

ThumbsUp re: Sprint should get a Samsung Galaxy Note and not the nexus prime

+1 from my side as well. I would support you over here. galaxy note outperforms the Nexus and even the current Galaxy Tab as well. so my vote would easily go with the note and not nexus prime.