Thread: Unable to use Asus Garminfone after Master Reset

Unable to use Asus Garminfone after Master Reset

Hello friends, i am getting problem with it, i have done master reset then also i am getting problem with it. Earlier i was getting the problem that i was having Garmin maps which i have got from Europe, are been lost, i was not able to locate on SD card. Even was also having low memory. And not able to get location properly, where earlier i use to get and reach the proper location. There were some people who have notice the problem but not got the solution to solve it. So what to do now, so is there any method to make it proper and please help with it. Thank you.

Re: Unable to use Asus Garminfone after Master Reset

I have not got problem with my phone, i have also done reset, but i was able to get all my European and Brazil maps. Recently i have saved all the maps on SD card, due i was having less on phone memory. I think this might be difference, as all maps where there on phone so i got it back and your was on phone you didn't got it. I have figured a difference after reset that i am not able to get that screen which was listing which maps are been available, if i zoom on a map then i am able to get place to eat. I have done reset past 2 week ago as phone memory was almost full.

I wanted to say if you were getting low memory on phone (internal memory) then you should not go for reset. If you have gone for reset then you will lost all stuff from phone. I would suggest that you follow the following step to maintain the memory and you keep the phone updated. You should try it every week or do it when you need it.

• Delete all your messages, try to remove which are of no use.
    • Always clear cookies/cache/history from phone internet browser, to do it follow below steps.
      • Go to settings option of phone
      • In that go to application (if available)
      • Then go browser
      • Then you clear cache/history/cookies
    • Even you clear from applications, for that you follow below step
      • Go to settings option of phone
      • In that go to application
      • Select manage applications
      • After that press menu
      • Now select sort by size
      • Then clear cache
    • If there are some unused application then remove it.

If maps are not coming back after doing installing it on phone then you have to contact with Garmin for further assistance, like you can contact on the Tool free number and you might get it some help from there, even you go to garmin website and you will get some of product support related to the Garminfone. So try to contact them

If then also you are not able to get the information then you can try to go T-mobile Support center there you might be able to get some sort of help and also you will find solution for you.

I do not agree. There is one solution that lowered memory usage is Master Reset. which will make a small difference. Right now, even though I am following all the "clear memory" items, my memory usage is creeping up slowly but surely.