Thread: Getting insufficient memory space error on Nintendo wii

Getting insufficient memory space error on Nintendo wii

I have been using Nintendo wii and I was not having any problem with it by now but then today when I was playing call of duty and when I tried to save the game then I go a error message saying that “needs 63 free memory blocks” which was actually a insufficient memory space and all. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out with this?

Re: Getting insufficient memory space error on Nintendo wii

I have been using Nintendo wii and I was not having any problem with it by now but then today when I was playing call of duty and when I tried to save the game then I go a error message saying that “needs 63 free memory blocks” which was actually a insufficient memory space and all. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out with this?
    I think that you should better try to delete the previous save game of call of duty in order to save it now the new one, just delete it out and see if it is allowing you to save the game or not, actually you are getting this error because there is no space to store the save game anymore as the wii has only 20mb of internal memory, just try it out and then let me know the result.

I know that I am running out of space but then I have tried deleting all the previous save game thinking that I will get the occupied space back but then even after deleting them when I am trying to save it now then it is just not making any difference and now it says “only 62 memory blocks available” is there any other solution that I can try out???

I don’t think that you should have got the same message after deleting the saved games, I think that now you will have to delete some other games that you are having in your wii and see if it is making any difference or not, I think that this should probably solve the issue.

I have a better solution for you and it is getting a SD card and moving some of the games or the data that you don’t need for now but may require it further, the other advantage of the memory card will be that you can also play/ open channels and VC as well from the sd card itself, I don’t think that deleting the save game will help you that much. Best of luck.