Thread: HTC sensation 4G turns off automatically several times a day!

HTC sensation 4G turns off automatically several times a day!

I have bought the new sensation 4Gbut since last few days I have been having power issues with my phone! It goes off several times automatically in a day! I have even tried resetting phone but it hasn’t given me any success and phone still goes off frequently! i also suffer from drop in signal! Can I return it to the T-mobile for servicing or exchange?

Re: HTC sensation 4G turns off automatically several times a day!

If you face the problem within first 20 days of purchase then only they take the phone in return for exchange or else you will have to give it for servicing ? if they promise to give you the “exchange” then feel lucky and go after couple of days to take your phone back! If you have given the phone for repair then I don’t know how much time it will take!

You won’t believe it but its true! I am having problems with my 3rd HTC Sensation phone! Yes, I had to submit my phone every time due to some hardware or software problems in my phone! i think it is the fault with this phone only! I have been having bad days running after this phone! Now I am going to talk with head person in the T-mobile and tell them to give me another device because I am fed up of this mobile and never buy any HTC product now! Having fault in all the 3 mobile this can’t be just coincident !

Have you thought of this thing, what was the common thing you did to all of the 3 phones you had found problem with? May be you were doing something that was causing the phone to go bad! check whether you had downloaded any application that was causing the problem in phone!

I wish it was due to some application but unfortunately it is not! I would have never downloaded the application if I knew the application causing this problem! i am also not hardcore user so that you could say I downloaded some application! I only use Google mail and Google map application from this mobile! There were different reasons behind all of them to exchange! in first mobile it was the faulty keyboard! In second one screen was very dark and I was not able to increase the brightness while in the third one it is turning off automatically!

Yeah the phone is having some serious issues with it! i had HTC with problem that it was getting very hot without any reason! When I went to the service center they said it was bad battery! That is not true because I have used this battery previously with my old mobile ! i liked the APPLE service when you have problem with your phone just visit the center and they will exchange or repair it on the spot! This will include from software update to all the accessories !