Thread: How to get the latest icons and folder shading on a updated Nokia N8?

How to get the latest icons and folder shading on a updated Nokia N8?

I hope you all have read the title properly. Now I have 2 nokia n8 phones and I have updated them recently now in one of them I can find that the icons are quite good as well as the folders are shaded very well while in the other it is not the same case. So I am confused as if what could have led to this, I don’t understand, I mean both the phones are updated then why it is showing it up in one phone and not showing it up in the other? I need your replies for the same. please do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the help.

Re: How to get the latest icons and folder shading on a updated Nokia N8?

Quote Originally Posted by Antariksh View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly. Now I have 2 nokia n8 phones and I have updated them recently now in one of them I can find that the icons are quite good as well as the folders are shaded very well while in the other it is not the same case. So I am confused as if what could have led to this, I don’t understand, I mean both the phones are updated then why it is showing it up in one phone and not showing it up in the other? I need your replies for the same. please do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the help.
    I suppose the latest update is the Anna 22.14 and yes after getting the updates the icons do get added as well as the folders do appear shaddy that’s a natural thing. I don’t understand why is it not coming up in your case, anyways for once check the firmware version that you have in both the phones that will give a better idea I suppose.

I have attached an image over here. that is how a background as well as the icons appear after the update. So you should check that out first. I hope this will give a better picture in your mind about the background images.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Even I had the same problem and so what I did was went ahead and installed the original Anna themes from one of the webistes and had it installed in my phone and now the icons are appearing quite sharp and even the background have changed. So I would advise you to look out for the anna themes. Probably you will get some changes after that.

Quote Originally Posted by lust-rous View Post
    Even I had the same problem and so what I did was went ahead and installed the original Anna themes from one of the webistes and had it installed in my phone and now the icons are appearing quite sharp and even the background have changed. So I would advise you to look out for the anna themes. Probably you will get some changes after that.
    But the update itself tells that it will be coming up with new sets of icons and themes, so why should we be looking out for some other themes?

Quote Originally Posted by Antariksh View Post
    But the update itself tells that it will be coming up with new sets of icons and themes, so why should we be looking out for some other themes?
    Dude now that’s upon you, yes I agree to what you have said but for some the themes do get downloaded and for some it is not. So get the original anna themes downloaded na? whats the problem in that?