Thread: Is it possible to view a word or pdf file in Nokia 5800?

Is it possible to view a word or pdf file in Nokia 5800?

The title says it all, so does this phone support word format or pdf format? What do you all have to say about the same. As such I don’t have much knowledge about this and hence I am placing this question in front of you all, hoping that you will reply something over here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is it possible to view a word or pdf file in Nokia 5800?

Quote Originally Posted by $Lola$ View Post
    The title says it all, so does this phone support word format or pdf format? What do you all have to say about the same. As such I don’t have much knowledge about this and hence I am placing this question in front of you all, hoping that you will reply something over here. Thanks in advance.
    See what you will have to do is download the Quickoffice application. Now in order to get it you will have to go to the following location. Menu, download, applications, business. You will get the quickoffice application from there, that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    See what you will have to do is download the Quickoffice application. Now in order to get it you will have to go to the following location. Menu, download, applications, business. You will get the quickoffice application from there, that’s what I want to say here.
    I cant find it there now what? Where else will I be able to get that which is I am not able to understand at all, so what can I do now. Do you all have anything to say here.

So what? You can download the quickoffice application it is available for free. So search in the internet and you will get it from there. I am amazed why are you asking such kind of questions. Don’t you know from where you can download it.

I would suggest you to use OfficeSuite yes it is a paid version program and will cost you around $20. It will allow you to read as well as edit the documents a s well. so you can use this program for sure. Now coming to the pdf files what I can say here is that it all depends on the adobe if they are issuing a free software or not for the pdf files.

Jut to remind you all guys Quickoffice 6.2 ( i think ) is now available for S60v5 phones or later versions only and not below that.

Isn’t there any third party application that will help me in only viewing the doc files as well as the pdf files. Do you all know any such programs that will help me with the process? And if you all have any idea of that program then please do send me a appropriate link for the same as well that will help me understand more about the software or the program. So hope you all guys did understand what I am saying. Please reply on to this question. I would be highly obliged.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikshana View Post
    Isn’t there any third party application that will help me in only viewing the doc files as well as the pdf files. Do you all know any such programs that will help me with the process? And if you all have any idea of that program then please do send me a appropriate link for the same as well that will help me understand more about the software or the program. So hope you all guys did understand what I am saying. Please reply on to this question. I would be highly obliged.
    Certainly there is you can check out the attachment that I have posted here, that will help you in the viewing of the files for sure. So do have a look at it. That’s what I want to say here.
    Attached Files Attached Files