Thread: samsung exhibit 4g shutdown itself

samsung exhibit 4g shutdown itself

Hi friends, I have recently purchased the samsung exibit 4g phone. I am very much happy with this mobile; there are many feature and inbuilt application available in this mobile. But however I have seen some of the problems in this mobile that it get hot very often and shuts itself off. I have tried many things but however I can’t able to overcome this situation. If you guys have any ideas or any solution for this then please let me know. Any of the reply or ideas will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: samsung exhibit 4g shutdown itself

I think you have to troubleshoot for this issue with the help of service center. And maybe this is the battery issue because according to my experience when the battery have some of the internal issue, then the mobile become hot and also some of the time it shutdown itself. So make the replacement of the battery may it help you out.

At starting even I was also facing the same issue with my Mobile also but however I have check for the problem is with the inadvertently pressing power off button. But I have found that the button didn't get pushed, so I have taken this issue to the Samsung mobile dealer from where I have purchased this Mobile and get the replacement for this mobile because the shop provide 6 month warranty for my mobile. And however in the new replacement for the same I have not seen this issue anymore.

I guess you have to make the replacement of the battery that you are using in your mobile phone, if that doesn't fix these problems then definitely you have to replace it with the new phone.